Facebook Badge

Friday, August 19, 2011

Clutter Alert!!

How do you achieve a clutter-free home with everything neatly organised and in place?

There are so many things to do!! I hoard all magazines!!! I like to think that there is really 1 or 2 interesting articles in the magazine... When I have the time (if ever in this llifetime), I would re-read the magazine, cut the articles/recipes out and arrange neatly in a file or organiser for future reference. I have now 3 years(maybe even longer) worth of magazines stacked in the study room...Untouched :( Should I let go? Can I muster the courage to let go?

I also have memories (things linked to the past) in 4 boxes...Clothes from the past I can no longer fit in.... I clear and I pack it back into the box...perhaps just clearing some obvious litter, however the bulk of the items remains.. :( Psychological? Fear of letting go?

I will MOVE ON!! I will dispose of the magazines!!! I will go through the boxes!!! Give away things or sell it off at my next Garage Sales!!! Make some money out of it!!!

After that is done, I will make a list of things that I have.... There is a website that I love to go back and read all the time http://www.getorganizednow.com by Maria Gracia.. There are many tips to organise the home, office and beat the clutter. Many ideas can be put into action..

Let's clear this resolution off my list this year!! I will do IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment