When I was much younger (and I really meant younger), I would look at those who are in their mid-30s and think that they are really old.... Now I have reached mid-30s (36 to be exact) and I don't feel OLD!!! NEVER!!
Denial.... :(
What have I accomplished?
Am I a good wife? checked - though at times (many times..) we don't see eye-to-eye
Am I a good mother? checked - I wished I can be there all the time for them however I can't.. I have to work, so that I can give them the quality of life.. :)
Am I a good daughter/daughter-in-law? I hope so..
Am I a good employee? Definitely! :) I enjoy my job!!
Am I a good colleague? Judgemental... I would say so, however those who feels that just because I am a supervisor, thus I am not... Aarrghh.. can people get so opinionated?? So long as I know that I am not being personal, not mean and I am being fair, I really can't please everybody.. Like I always tell my colleagues..."Though the nicest words come out of your mouth, there are some who will twist and turn your words into the meanest meaning...so do not bother.." Good advice?
Health
I have to be more responsible for my health.. I need to lose weight fast and furious!!
Financial
I will save $600 a month, that will work out to $7,200 a year. I should be able to put aside $5,000 from bonuses. Altogether, that will be 12,200. I am proud of this amount. There are people whose monthly salary is more than what I can save in a year. Why bother? Comparison will get us nowhere.. I also know of those who don't earn much but spend much more and they are forever in the cycle of money not enough... Lesson.. Be contented.
Spiritual & Learning
I will learn new things everyday, be it a little tip, a little lesson.. I will note it here and when I read back my entries in future, I will surprise myself.. :)
Now and then, I listen to Class 95 and Jean Danker and Bobby Tonelli would rattle off the 3 things that made them smile that day. I think that is a great idea! Always look around for things that make you smile and you go through life a lot happier..
My daily to do - be conscious of 3 things that made me smile! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment